XML Feeds Pro – PrestaShop module
Note: ALLFORFREEDOWNLOAD.COM is alwasy trying to improve them self by perfomance and usefullness so our user can get best benefits from our website. Our motive to publish content is to provide digital stuff which you can test before purchase in that case you can be sure when you go for actual purchase, we definiatelly recommend don't use free software and buy from the original developers so you can get extra benefits from the author like technical support and instant updates. We provide third party links for download digital stuff uploaded by individual users in that case we can't give your any guarantee. Make sure you use any stuff downloaded through ALLFORFREEDOWNLAD.COM is on your own risk. Whatever we share here is all under the terms of GPL Licence (GNU General Public Licence).
Brief Introduction about GPL Licence
GPL Licence also known as the GNU General Public License (GNU GPL or GPL) is a widely used for the free software license, which guarantees end users the complete freedom to run, study, freely share and modify the software.
[v3.2.6] Free Download XML Feeds Pro - PrestaShop module
XML Feeds Pro 3.2.6 Export products / orders / categories / customers to XML files. Compatible with Google, Facebook, Skroutz, Fruugo, Beslist, idealo, PriceRunner, Spartoo, Trovaprezzi and much more.
You can always change the settings and create a separate XML.
- insert_chart Optimization of the visibility of your products in the market
This “XML Feeds Pro” module creates products, orders, categories, XML feeds of customers “Prestashop”.
- With this module, you can share your database with other people. If your database is large, you can enable the cache and divide it into smaller posts.
- You can only display the fields you want.
- You just need to select the fields and enter a name (or leave it as the default).
- If the data is hidden, you can add a password to your XML source. If you are using an affiliate system, you can track it from its statistics page (IP address, affiliate name, date).
- Using affiliate systems can also provide different prices to different users.
- To calculate the price, you just need to enter the formula (for example, Price – 15 or Price + (Price * 19/100)).
- There is an option to view only products in selected categories (select from category tree).
- By default, our module supports Google Shopping (Merchant Center), Facebook Marketing API, Siroop, Skroutz, Bestprice.gr, Drezzy, Fruugo, Hansabay, Marktplaats, Shoptet, Beslist, Prisjakt, Heureka, PriceRunner, Kelkoo, Ceneo, najnakup, Trovaprezzi, idealo and Google sitemap (if you need compatibility with another partner, please contact us).
- Of course, if you want, you can always change the settings yourself and create a separate XML source. Our module will provide a lot of flexibility with xml structure, data filters.
Yes, we know that there are many options (inputs, checkboxes, filters, buttons, drop-down list …).
But this is for experts only and we provide very wide access to our module, we want it to be flexible.
Usually our users just need to click the “Add New” button and choose a seller from the list, and that’s it.
Everything is done with one click, without any IT knowledge. Our module will take care of integrations with other systems.