[v4.55.2] User Role Editor Pro Free Download
Note: ALLFORFREEDOWNLOAD.COM is alwasy trying to improve them self by perfomance and usefullness so our user can get best benefits from our website. Our motive to publish content is to provide digital stuff which you can test before purchase in that case you can be sure when you go for actual purchase, we definiatelly recommend don't use free software and buy from the original developers so you can get extra benefits from the author like technical support and instant updates. We provide third party links for download digital stuff uploaded by individual users in that case we can't give your any guarantee. Make sure you use any stuff downloaded through ALLFORFREEDOWNLAD.COM is on your own risk. Whatever we share here is all under the terms of GPL Licence (GNU General Public Licence).
Brief Introduction about GPL Licence
GPL Licence also known as the GNU General Public License (GNU GPL or GPL) is a widely used for the free software license, which guarantees end users the complete freedom to run, study, freely share and modify the software.
[v4.55.2] Free Download User Role Editor Pro Free Download
Are you satisfied with standard WordPress roles list or user capabilities distribution among them? Do you wish to change something in the?
User Role Editor Pro Download will help you. Edit any existing role, create new one, fill selected role with capabilities which you need. Assign new created roles or capabilities directly to the user.
Why go Pro? Pro version offers extended functionality. It is advertisement free. Buy Pro version and join to the 2855 active subscribers. Look on the Pro version additional features list and take right effective decision:
- Block selected admin menu items on per role base (more details…)
- Show front end menu item for everyone, logged-in users, logged-in users with selected role(s), not logged-in visitors only (more details…)
- Block selected navigation menus from editing for selected role (more details…)
- Block selected widgets and sidebars under “Appearance” menu on per role base (more details…)
- Block selected meta boxes (dashboard, posts, pages, custom post types) for roles (more details…)
- Block access to the other roles for the selected role (more details…)
- Per plugin access for roles and users with “activate_plugins” capability (more info…);
|Download Host||Download Url|