Integration – WooCommerce Bitrix CRM
Note: ALLFORFREEDOWNLOAD.COM is alwasy trying to improve them self by perfomance and usefullness so our user can get best benefits from our website. Our motive to publish content is to provide digital stuff which you can test before purchase in that case you can be sure when you go for actual purchase, we definiatelly recommend don't use free software and buy from the original developers so you can get extra benefits from the author like technical support and instant updates. We provide third party links for download digital stuff uploaded by individual users in that case we can't give your any guarantee. Make sure you use any stuff downloaded through ALLFORFREEDOWNLAD.COM is on your own risk. Whatever we share here is all under the terms of GPL Licence (GNU General Public Licence).
Brief Introduction about GPL Licence
GPL Licence also known as the GNU General Public License (GNU GPL or GPL) is a widely used for the free software license, which guarantees end users the complete freedom to run, study, freely share and modify the software.
[v1.38.2] Free Download Integration - WooCommerce Bitrix CRM
Integration 1.38.2 WooCommerce Bitrix24 CRM Integration is a Bitrix24 integration plugin for WordPress that makes it really easy to send your WooCommerce orders directly to your Bitrix24 account. After integration, orders created are automatically added as a lead or deal to the account specified in Bitrix24, along with additional data.
- Integrate your “WooCommerce” orders with Bitrix24 CRM.
- Integrate your “WooCommerce” clients with Bitrix24 CRM.
- Works with any version of Bitrix24 CRM (except the free plan, because as of January 1, 2021 Bitrix24 changes the terms).
- You can choose what you want to create: leadership or bargaining.
- The establishment of the agreement takes place in connection with the creation / linking of the person concerned and the company. (if your fields are full).
- Creating notifications in Bitrix24 CRM when adding a lead and deal.
- Fields are loaded from CRM (including custom fields).
- Sending data about the products to the potential customer and the agreement.
- Supports for sending order status changes.
- Supports retrieving changes in status of orders from CRM (via outbound webhook).
- Multiple negotiated pipeline support.
- Ability to send bulk orders.
- Shipping in two modes: immediately after payment / status change or with a slight delay with “WP Cron”.
- Supports the use of “utm” parameters of “URL”.
- Supports sending “GA Client ID”.
- Supports sending order coupon list.
- Supports submitting the provider name “Dokan”.
- Supports posting of “WC Marketplace” provider name.
- `WooCommerce – PDF Coupons` supports sending coupon code.
- Support for sending “Order Notes”.
- Image previews.
- It’s very easy to configure!