This site complies with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement. If You feel that this Course belongs to you and you want to unpublish it, Please contact us.
Become job ready for advanced nodejs development by mastering testing from scratch, jest, cypress, mocha and more.
- Get a very deep understanding of unit testing
- Test real world node-js APIs with both unit testing & integration testing
- Become a guru at writing end to end tests for all sorts of applications
- Master mocking, stubbing, and common techniques of testing applications
- Understand when and how to use feature tests, unit tests, and end to end tests.
When I started learning how to test, everything looked so easy.
Assert 2 + 2 = 4 ?
Sure, piece of cake. But when I was faced with a real world application, this was terrifying. I couldn’t catch up at my job. It was depressing. I didn’t understand what mocking was. Neither did I understand topics like stubbing or spying.
That’s why I created this course. You are going to start from scratch, understanding exactly what a test is, what an assertion is, what errors are, and then we’ll move on to more basic topics like:
- Unit testing
- Test runners
- Assertion libraries
- Test suites and organising tests
- Running tests
To master these concepts, we’ll write unit tests for real world functions, and understand exactly how testing feels when working on a real world project.
There will be plenty of assignments and code reviews, to make sure you understand exactly what is being thought in the course.
After our feet are wet , and we can write basic tests, and after solving multiple exercises, we’ll move on to a more real world approach, covering advanced topics like:
- Feature / integration testing
- Spying & stubbing
- Asynchronous tests
- Database testing
- End to end testing
Created by Kati Frantz
Last updated 6/2019
Size: 793.94 MB
|Download Host||Download Url|