Life Coaching Certificate Course (Beginner to Advanced)
This site complies with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement. If You feel that this Course belongs to you and you want to unpublish it, Please contact us.
Free Download Life Coaching Certificate Course (Beginner to Advanced)
Learn the transformational Achology Life Coaching process and become a highly skilled, Achology certified Life Coach
What you’ll learn
- You will learn a practical life coaching process that you can use in your life, career and relationships, or, with other people that you know right away.
- Throughout this training, you will learn how to break through other people’s limiting and self-defeating beliefs to help them live a more empowered and autonomous life.
- Discover how to establish healthy relationship boundaries with clients and create an environment that’s conducive to enabling them to define and fulfil their goals.
- Understand how to positively influence how other people think, feel and behave when pursuing their main goals or primary values-based objectives.
- On completion of this training, you will understand how to identify the core values that motivate people to do the things they do in life.
- You will be shown how to carry out life coaching sessions and also be provided with a process for structuring your sessions with others.
- You will discover how the mind processes day-to-day experiences and transforms your interpretation of them into memories, fears, frustrations, passions, actions and outcomes.
- Discover how to become far more self-aware in the way that you communicate and interact with people (alongside the psychology behind these communication patterns).
- This comprehensive training course comes with over 30+ professionally produced life-coaching resources, which will enable you to start coaching people immediately after completion.
- PLUS: Get access to our great online FB community and practice your newfound skills right away. On completion of the course, you can also apply to join The Academy for Modern Applied Psychology.
- No prior knowledge of Life Coaching is required to enrol in this course – making it ideal for those who are new to exploring this exciting helping discipline!
- Many self-reflective ideas are presented throughout the course, and as such students are encouraged to take notes (this is for self-reflection only and isn’t required for submission).
- You can complete this Life Coaching training in your own time and pace (also comes accompanied with a full audio MP3 version). Is easily achievable to complete within 6 – 8 weeks.
- The full Life Coaching course can be studied online with an internet connection. The curriculum is similar to that which what you might find in a reputable attendance based Life Coaching course.
- You can study Life Coaching from the comfort of your own home or favourite cafe at any time. You can access your course lessons from your smartphone, tablet or desktop computer.
- This course was last update in July 2019, drawing on over a decade of Life Coaching experience, blending in theoretical knowledge and other relevant psychological and philosophical principles.
- A range of additional downloadable (and editable) course materials is also provided that will make this Life Coaching training course enlightening, fascinating and enjoyable.
- Students who benefit most from this Life Coaching course are those who REFLECT upon and APPLY the lessons personally.
Have you ever aspired to become an empowered and influential social figure with a deep understanding of how to help other people find meaning, direction and fulfil their fullest potential in life? If so, let us continue.
Fully revised in 2019, this Achology Certified Life Coaching course was designed to provide you with the understanding and insights you need, to establishing yourself as a professional life coach. You will learn how to enable others to take responsibility for what they want and become decisive enough to take the necessary action steps. In short, you will learn to build big people.
Join your instructor, Kain Ramsay, and over a quarter of a million other students in a thriving online community of professional life coaches and other inter-disciplinary helping practitioners. This expertly produced course delves deep into the wealth of experience and insight which he has accumulated from over a decade of coaching thousands of people across the world.
The hugely rewarding aspect of Life Coaching is enabling people to advance in life in a practical and meaningful way. Throughout this training course, you’ll learn to add massive value into people’s lives by helping them to overcome their initial doubts, limiting self-beliefs and most deep-rooted objections to actualise their hopes, goals and life aspirations.
As you learn how to life coach other people, you will naturally identify the aspects of life you need to do work on for yourself. Upon completion of the course, you will have developed the people skills, communication skills and listening skills required to win the trust of others and influence them in a life-transforming way.
Qu) What will I be able to do upon completion of this course?
As you apply what you’re learning throughout the course to yourself, you will discover how to:
- Nurture healthy personal & professional relationships
- Change unhelpful behaviours in yourself & other people
- Help others to set specific, meaningful & achievable goals
- Identify & overcome limiting beliefs & destructive attitudes
- Help people grow in maturity, decisiveness and responsibility.
- Master your mindset & revolutionise your interpersonal skills
- Use the resources provided in the course for life coaching others
- Become an engaging, influential and inspirational communicator
- Develop a mindset for sustaining a successful life coaching business
- And much, much more …
Where many life coaching resources only focus on goal-setting and emotional management, this life coaching course goes much deeper to explore the psychology underlying people’s difficulties with personal growth and self-management.
For your investment, you will gain lifetime access to eight modules (over 32hrs) of video-based teaching, life lessons and thought-provoking activities. With this course under your belt, you will be able to progress onto the Achology Life Coaching Practitioner Course (or just start sharing what you’ve learned with others as a life coach!).
There is no deadline for you finishing the course, and you can fit the training around your current responsibilities and at your own preferred pace. The typical duration of this course is anywhere between 2 to 6 months.
This Achology certified course will provide you with the core skills you need to begin your journey as a life coach right away. If you’re already a coach, it will help you enhance your current offerings. If your goal is to join this course for personal development, you’ll undoubtedly become a more valuable member or any social group, family or professional organisation you are part of.
Inside the course, you will have the opportunity to join the Achology Facebook support community in which you can ask questions, discuss what you’re learning and benefit from the wealth of wisdom of over 28,500 like-minded others.
On completion of the final lecture, you will be awarded your Achology Certificate in Life Coaching which will also qualify you to join Achology: The Academy of Modern Applied Psychology as a professional member.
Full Money Back Guarantee: We know you’ll love this course, and to show how confident we are, we offer a full money-back guarantee with no questions asked should it not meet your needs.
- One reason why Life Coaching is such a popular area of study is that the subject matter gives us profound insights into understanding the human experience and the factors that motivate human behaviour.
- Another draw to Life Coaching is the naturally helping nature of the profession. Understanding the human mind and emotions can enable life coaching students to improve multiple aspects of their own life.
- Those who want to work more successfully in different ‘people’ environments often become more valuable team assets when trained in Life Coaching and/or the other professional helping modalities.
- If you’re considering a career in people management or leadership, you’ll require coaching skills to help bring out the very best in those whom you have influence over. The Achology Life Coaching framework is great for this.
- Life Coaching is a fascinating and thought-challenging subject. However, many people don’t know that it also helps you develop several interpersonal skills and transferable professional abilities.
- Communicating effectively with other people is a crucial life skill in almost every social or professional environment we can find ourselves in. This ability is improved in every Life Coaching student, often without even realising it!
- Those who commonly study Life Coaching are teachers, medical professionals, physical trainers, parents, psychologists, Achologists, social workers, leadership teams, professional helpers, HR professionals, public speakers, and those who simply aspire to become more valuable and effective versions of themselves.
Created by Kain Ramsay, Achology Ltd
Last updated 3/2020
Size: 59.24 GB
|Download Host||Download Url|