[vFeb 2020] Best WordPress Hosting Providers – How to Choice
Note: ALLFORFREEDOWNLOAD.COM is alwasy trying to improve them self by perfomance and usefullness so our user can get best benefits from our website. Our motive to publish content is to provide digital stuff which you can test before purchase in that case you can be sure when you go for actual purchase, we definiatelly recommend don't use free software and buy from the original developers so you can get extra benefits from the author like technical support and instant updates. We provide third party links for download digital stuff uploaded by individual users in that case we can't give your any guarantee. Make sure you use any stuff downloaded through ALLFORFREEDOWNLAD.COM is on your own risk. Whatever we share here is all under the terms of GPL Licence (GNU General Public Licence).
Brief Introduction about GPL Licence
GPL Licence also known as the GNU General Public License (GNU GPL or GPL) is a widely used for the free software license, which guarantees end users the complete freedom to run, study, freely share and modify the software.
[vFeb 2020] Free Download Best WordPress Hosting Providers - How to ChoiceChoosing the best hosting for WordPress is the second most important decision when creating your online project with this content manager. As you should know, the first decision to start your website, online store or blog is to choose the domain name . If you already have experience in hosting websites, I think you will agree with me that ” what is a web hosting ” and ” how to choose the best hosting ” are doubts that assail us all when we start. In fact they are some of the questions that my clients ask me most times when they want to hire my services. It is normal because it is a very important decision. As it is a vital decision for everything to go smoothly, it is not enough to make the choice of an economic hosting plan . You will have to rely on a number of key factors to not be wrong with your decision. This way you will avoid problems such as server crashes, web loading speed that is too slow (something fundamental in web positioning or SEO) or having to migrate your website to a suitable hosting . It seems obvious but you would be surprised to know how many bloggers or web page owners have to migrate from web hosting for not knowing what is the best WordPress hosting for your site. In this article I tell you how to choose the best WordPress hosting for online stores, blogs or any type of web. You can see all the details that a good server must have so that you avoid problems and have your blog or website in a quality web hosting . All this is based on my own experience, the best WordPress servers currently on the market and the one I use on this website and some of my clients. These keys that you will now know are those that have allowed me to choose the best WordPress hosting for both me and my clients so do not miss them. But, let us start at the beginning. If you look in any translation the word ” hosting ” the word “comes out as the Spanish translation hosting “. Only with the translation you can get an idea of what is a hosting in the world of web pages. More specifically, a web hosting or hosting service is a service where certain companies dedicated to it rent their servers connected to the internet. What is a web hosting for then? (You will ask yourself). Well, so that your online business with blog or web appears and is accessible online. Therefore, and using literal translation, a WordPress hosting is a hosting service for your website with WordPress (and all its files) to make it accessible online. To understand it a little better, a web server is nothing more than a site where folders and files on your web page are stored. What I am going to put now, do not even think about doing it. It is only for you to understand that a server is like a lot of large computers permanently connected to the internet: you could have your website hosted on your own computer as a server. This brings countless problems that makes it not a viable option or far. Among them, having your computer connected to the internet 24 hours a day, 365 years old is unfeasible and I don’t think it’s good for a common computer. It should also be noted that a typical computer does not have sufficient security measures to prevent attacks or to prevent your computer from being founded with a massive entry of visits to your website. Well, after this explanation (something long but I want you to know once and for all what a hosting is ), it is time to get to the heart of the matter: what features have to have the best WordPress hosting plans. So we go there.
1. Have support for php and a databaseTypical static pages made with HTML are already quite outdated. Dynamic pages – as in the case of a WordPress blog , an online store or a discussion forum – need a WordPress hosting server that has a database that stores dynamic information, and with support for php, which is the open source language that dynamic websites use. Therefore, if you have a WordPress website or blog or some other type of dynamic page, do not hire a hosting service dedicated to static pages. The good thing is that there are specialized web hosting services on this type of platform with its optimized database and php support (some even offer unlimited databases). They will be somewhat less cheap but you save a lot of problems.
2. The type of web hostingWhen you go to hire your web storage service for WordPress you must choose the type according to the visits, the size and the needs of your website. There are many types of web hosting (in this Wikipedia page you can expand information). Here I show you the main types of hosting you can choose. But I already tell you that if you are starting yours it is the shared hosting .
Free hostingThis type is not an option for any type of website unless you are going to use it as a test. It has many limitations such as very slow loading, low quality, poor memory, resource limitations, problems with its connection, etc. As personal advice, run away from free hosting plans. I know it is a temptation to see services like free hostinger but I assure you that sooner or later you will have problems and it will be more expensive than if you had chosen your hosting in a good company.
Shared hostingAs I told you, shared hosting is the perfect one for the vast majority of online projects. This type of hosting consists of having several websites hosted on the same server (hence its name). You will share the same machine (server) with other web pages of other clients. Each with its private and exclusive part of the web server. In a good server with shared hosting you will not have any problem if you are starting or have a small business. It can perfectly support 1000 visits a day without performance drops. Once you reach this level of visits, you will have to expand your hosting service . Another important advantage that you should not overlook is that this web hosting is a cheap hosting service. Quality shared servers are usually worth between € 5 and € 10 per month. So it has a very good quality / price ratio. Quite above the rest. As you can see, this option is the best WordPress hosting you can choose, especially if you are starting. Beware of hiring WordPress hosting with untrustworthy providers. The problem with this modality is that there are some companies that are not very serious and quite bad. These are dedicated to overloading your servers with many web pages. In this way the web pages are saturated, which causes problems of performance, slow loading and even long periods of time with falls. If you know how to choose a good company you will not have this type of inconvenience and you will have for a long time. Later you can see which hosting provider for WordPress I recommend .
VPS HostingWhat is a VPS hosting? From its acronym in English: Virtual Private Server. With this server mode you will have an exclusive and private server for you but virtually. It will not be a single physical machine. If your website grows enough you will have to choose this type of hosting service for WordPress . An advantage of this modality is that you can customize the web hosting service by levels. So you can adapt it to the needs of your website (resources, RAM, bandwidth, disk space, etc.). This will make the loading times of the website very good. The price is already somewhat higher (from € 20 per month) and is somewhat more complicated to manage so I do not recommend it to use from the beginning. These types of servers are indicated for:
- Specific hosting projects that require greater flexibility than the shared hosting plan but do not require all the resources of a Cloud Server (something more specific than the VPS) or Dedicated.
- Suitable for developers (access for installation tests, reinstallation of programs, demos …) or for large websites that do not need a dedicated server.
- Requires basic knowledge of server administration.
Dedicated serverYou don’t have much to say about this type of web server; You will have an exclusive physical server for you. It is designed for quite large websites with a very high flow of visits. We talk about hundreds of thousands of page views per month. Of course, this type of server is much more expensive and you will need advanced knowledge to manage it.
3. Quality of service above server locationIt is logical to think that if the servers you are going to hire are closer to you and your customers, less response time will have and, therefore, your website will be better for your customers and better web positioning (SEO) you will have. This is true but it is not something decisive when choosing your web hosting service for WordPress . Instead of looking for the closest servers, be guided by the quality of their services. It’s no use to hire a hosting from your own country if the server in the neighboring country is much superior. In the case of Spanish-speaking countries, we have some fairly solvent companies in terms of quality. You can also find quality hosting providers in the United States for example, but it is not recommended unless you live there. You can find reliable and cheaper suppliers in other countries. But personally I prefer to have a web server in my own language and that gives me confidence.
4. The security of web hostingIf you think that with installing a security plugin in WordPress and another one of backups you already have everything solved you are very wrong. Think that your website will be open to everyone and not everyone is good. No extra protection is over. At this point you have to look for two things: the server’s operating system and the security it offers.
The operating systemWhat operating system would you choose to protect what you earn a living with? I hope you didn’t say Windows: p. Windows is one of the worst operating systems in terms of security. As for web storage providers you have to find one that has Linux. Linux is considered the best operating system for web servers for its security. But in addition to this, Linux is optimized to use the MySQL database. As I said, in addition to supporting php, it is necessary that you have a good database. And the best is MySQL.
The security offered by the serverRegarding this point, you should look for a server that has extra antivirus, anti-malware and anti-hacking protection. Apart from this, it doesn’t hurt if the hosting company itself makes automatic backups every certain period of time.
5. Ease of administrationThe quality is paid, and choosing a good WordPress hosting that allows you to do the same things but much faster and easier is a key factor to consider. That is why you should choose a WordPress web hosting service that includes these two points:
- Install WordPress easily.
- It has a good management panel .
6. The technical serviceAnother very important point that deserves to have its own section is the technical service provided by the web hosting provider . For me it is one of the most fundamental keys. The hosting you hire should be a crack in the efficiency and speed with which they respond and solve any technical problem or doubt you have. And of course, it must be a WordPress hosting specialized in WordPress like CMS (if you use this content manager, of course). This is so and there is no need to go further: the best thing for your website is that you have a hosting that resolves any doubt or incident as soon as possible . And, of course, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year . In addition, the more forms of contact they have even better . The fact that they answer the phone whatever the time, or that they respond to your email in a maximum response time of 10 minutes any day is a point in favor that should be in all hosting. I prefer hosting a tad more expensive but have a great support of customer service and technical service . And it may seem silly, but in the long run you will appreciate it because something will always happen that you need to solve with your hosting.
7. Other key points to considerIn addition to the 5 points above, there are other important factors that, although they are not so decisive, you should consider to choose the best hosting for Wodpress .
Disk spaceDisk space is important but decent hosters have sufficient disk capacity. To start 500mb or 1Gb is more than enough (keep in mind that the installation of WordPress and a few images and plugins occupy about 100mb).
Free domain the first yearIf you plan to hire the domain and web hosting for WordPress at the same time in the same company (which I advise if you are a beginner), having the free domain the first year is an extra that is not too much. If instead you prefer to hire the domain independently since something cheaper comes out, I recommend using Namecheap .
Amount of maximum domainsThis topic should not worry if you just want to hire a domain. I just want you to know that there are hosting plans that include more than one domain in case you want to have more than one domain on the same web server. If you are looking for a cheap multidomain hosting quality, I recommend you to hire it at Webempresa. Here you can see Webempresa WordPress hosting plans and prices . IMPORTANT: If you decide on Webempresa you have a 25% discount with the promotional coupon: bloggeris Seize it!
Limited / unlimited email accountsTypically, do not use more than 5 email accounts of your domain. However, you should know that some providers of these services limit the creation of email accounts to 1 or 2.
The free SSL certificateGenerally, a good web hosting company will offer the installation of a free SSL certificate . This serves to pass your web page from http to https where the information between your server and the users will be encrypted.
LanguageAs I told you above, you must choose a web hosting service giving priority to its quality of service. From my point of view, the fact of being able to communicate in your language is a very important point. So you should choose a Spanish hosting or at least speak your language to understand you better when you have a problem or a question. If you are looking for the best hosting for WordPress in Spanish I recommend Webempresa and Raiola Networks .
Service guaranteeA good hosting service provider will include a trial period of several days or a money back guarantee if you are not comfortable with what they offer (usually for 30 days). I consider this important if you are undecided between two servers or doubts about one. A good point to keep in mind.
The priceYou will be surprised that you have put this point here as another less important point when choosing WordPress hosting for your website. And it is that really it is, the quality and safety is paid and in this case you do not have to be some rats (nor go to the most expensive, eye). But there are very cheap and well-known hosting companies such as 1and1 that have given many problems and I do not recommend you. Throughout this article you have seen the key factors that you should consider if you want to choose a good web storage service . From here you should have no problem deciding on one. I recommend that you choose a server shared with a web hosting provider that you know will assist you when you need it. That it is recognized and that it offers a service adapted to what you need and at the lowest possible price. So, if you use WordPress, in addition to the keys we have seen, web hosting plans should have SSDs (to improve the speed of your site), be special for WordPress (with support for WordPress ), have facility to install WordPress (even with automatic updates), an appropriate monthly transfer, and support when installing and optimizing the best WordPress templates. Many have asked me what is the best hosting for WordPress. It is a question with an answer that nobody likes: it depends. Based on everything I’ve explained here, from my experience I can tell you that the best WordPress hosting I’ve tried is Webempresa (the one I use on this website and with some clients) and Raiola Networks (I also use it with some of my clients ). Both with servers in Spain and specialized in WordPress, Joomla and Prestashop. If you are looking for a cheap hosting plan for WordPress these two candidates are ideal since their quality / price is unmatched. And if that were not enough, here you have a 10% discount for Raiola Networks; And if you want to enjoy a 25% discount at Webempresa, don’t forget to use the bloggeris discount code . In this article you can see a real comparison between these two servers so you can see the strengths and weaknesses of each of these hosting companies: Webempresa vs. Raiola Networks What is the best hosting in Spanish? The reasons for choosing them have already been discussed throughout the post. In short, these WordPress hosting companies offer me everything I’m looking for.
- Customer service and fast technical support and 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Very important point, if you have any problem you are guaranteed to have the solution as soon as possible.
- Offer me what I need, neither more nor less; That is of quality and at a fairly economical price.
- That they care about their customers and the quality of the service. Have a good reputation behind.
- They are Spanish web hosting companies so it is all in Spanish. If you want to find a good Spanish WordPress hosting , Webempresa and Raiola Networks are an excellent option.